Candidates who are seeking permanent makeup and who may be contraindicated (meaning those that I cannot treat) are:
- those under 18 years of age
- people with diabetes
- pregnant and lactating women
- people with glaucoma and people who are taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin, warfarin).
- people with skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated.
- people with allergies to makeup or colours
- those with easily triggered postinflammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates
- those with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- are a hemophiliac
- have healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve disorder.
- those on any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, antasure, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin in the past 6 months
- those undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment at present (or due to undergo such treatment) and any radiotherapy or chemotherapy came to an end not less than 42 days ago from the date of the treatment
- epileptic that has experienced a seizure in the last two years
Let us know if you have/had allergic reactions to topical anesthetics.
A sensitivity patch test is offered and has to be done minimum 2 hours ahead of the treatment appointment if you wish to have this done however you can choose to waiver the patch test and therefore release the therapist from liability if you develop an allergic reaction to the pigment or any of the products used. Please understand there are traces of nickel in some needles and pigments and that this may affect you if you have an allergy to nickel. The sensitivity patch test will not always confirm or determine conclusively if you have an allergy to nickel or whether you will have a reaction to the products used within the treatment which you have requested.
An amount of deposit is required to secure an appointment under a name. No reservation is possible without this payment. The deposit can be accounted towards your treatment price. Minimum 3 days notice is required to transfer an appointment to another date and/or time, failure to give appropriate time to transfer will result in loss of deposit and being charge on next appointment booked.
You must arrive on time as arriving late will make you lose your appointment and your deposit as this will delay the therapist schedule and is not fair to other following clients.
Pictures will be taken during your procedure for reference purposes and they may be used by The beauty boutique and by them only for marketing purposes on social media sites and on their webpage.
A free touch-up treatment is included in the price and should be booked i.e. redeemed, at least 4 weeks after but within 3 months of initial treatment. It is your responsibily to book this with enough notice to your therapist to be within that timeframe otherwise you will be charged for the touch-up session. Please note that rescheduling of the complimentary touch-up (within 8 weeks) will not be guaranteed,
Each new treatment is two sessions, one being the initial procedure and the other complimentary session is to fill in any gaps that did not take from the first session. The second session is not to change the shape or colour of initial treatment but if you wish do do so will be charged accordingly. On the rare occasion a client may need a third session due to having a skin type that is more resistant to the implantation of pigment or from incorrect aftercare taken and will be charged accordingly .
Failure to show up to the booked appointment will result in penalty for future booking. This includes clients who arrive too late for the appointment; those who did not show up for the appoitnment and those who did not give sufficient notice for rescheduling or cancellation,
We cannot guarantee successful result on 100% of our clients especially those with problem skin and do not offer refunds as we have carried out the treatment at a cost to us.
AHA’s (lactic, glycolic, citric, retinoic and tartaric acids) or any OTC creams and lotions for tone correcting, anti-aging, exfoliating, fading can discolor your permanent makeup.
Flu or Cold: Please stay home, reschedule your appointment if you have cold or flu or sinus/respiratory infection.
Coumadin: Amount of bleeding and response to topical epinephrine will determine coverage per appointment.
If excessive bleeding occurs, extra appointments may be necessary for desired outcome or procedure may not be effective.
Doctor’s clearance may be necessary for any health conditions you have that require medication
Laser eye surgery: Wait about 3 months for eyeliner procedure. All other permanent makeup procedures are ok.
Juvederm or other “fillers”: Get permanent makeup first or ask your juvederm tech for clearance.
Shingles (varicella): If you have shingles on your face, wait several months to get permanent makeup.
Eyelift or blepharoplasty: Wait about 3 months.
Eyelash extensions: AFTER permanent makeup, not before. Or remove them before your procedure.
Pinkeye: As soon as their infection has cleared, medication completed.
Cold Sores: Clients must take virus meds prior to lip procedure. Your doctor can prescribe Meds for you.
DEPOSITS ONCE PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
If you deliberately violate any of our terms and conditions, including our aftercare suggestions, we will be excluded from liabilty and we have the right to cancel any complimentary treatment in the future.
Cancellation Policy And No Show Fee
We at The beauty boutique continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations. Accordingly, the following applies:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled and No-Show without prior notice.
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or change of appointment at least 3 days prior to your booking.
- The beauty boutique reserves the right to charge a cancellation and a no-show fee of £50 for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 3 day notice period.
- The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by The beauty boutique lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
- We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
- Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice, will also incur a £50.